- WHERE: Buckeye Sports Center - 717 E. 17th Ave, Columbus, OH 43211Get Directions
- WEIGH IN LOCATIONS: (TBA)
Friday — July 28th Registration/Weigh-ins 7:00pm-8:30pm (weigh in good for all tournaments)
Saturday — July 29th Registration/Weigh-ins 7:00pm-8:00pm (Freestyle/Greco only weigh in)
Schedule of Events
Saturday—July 29th USA FOLKSTYLE TOURNAMENT
9:00 a.m. OFFICIALS Clinic on Mat 2
9:30 a.m. WRESTLING BEGINS: Division 1-4 Age Divisions
1:00 p.m. WRESTLING BEGINS: Division 5-8 Age Divisions
Sunday—July 30st USA GRECO/FREESTYLE TOURNAMENTS
9:00 a.m. GRECO/FREESTYLE Clinic on Mat 2
9:30 a.m. GRECO WRESTLING ALL MATS (Boys/Mens)
1:00 p.m. FREESTYLE WRESTLING BEGINS: All Age Divisions
CLASSIFICATIONS: Age as of July 29th, 2017
(Girls only brackets in all divisions)
Division 1: 6 years old or younger
Division 2: 7 or 8 years old
Division 3: 9 or 10 years old
Division 4: 11 or 12 years old
Division 5: 13 or 14 years old
Division 6: 15-18 years old
Division 7: Open (19 - 34 years old)
Division 8: Masters (35 years and older)
- ENTRY FEE: $20.00 for each contestant per style if pre-registered. $25.00 on site registration (Cash Only)
$50.00 for each contestant if pre-registered and wrestling all three styles. $65 for three styles on site registration
- HOTEL Wrestlers and parents can book a hotel room at theCrowne Plaza Northby following the reservation link or calling614-885-1885.
*Make your reservation early to take advantage of the discount rate. Ask for "Ohio state fair wrestling block"!
- PRE-REGISTRATION: Pre-register online by midnight EST - Wednesday, July 26th, 2017www.trackwrestling.com
- INSURANCE: USA Wrestling card is required. Cards can be purchased online atwww.usawmembership.com
- AWARDS: Medals will be given to the top three wrestlers in each weight division as each age group is completed.
- ADMISSION TICKETS: (Maximum of 2 tickets per athlete)
Wrestlers will be given one Ohio State Fair admission ticket for each style registered for. Admission ticket is required to enter the Ohio State Fairgrounds.
- QUESTIONS: Contact Brian Church 614-496-6369 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org